Learn Java programming basics and advanced topics online with us. We’re writing Java tutorials for beginners and for senior developers.
We will cover the main topics of Java Core and the most popular frameworks and libraries.
Java Core is a really big topic to learn. This includes:
- Basics (primitive types, abstract classes, objects, constructors, constants, static variables, and methods, for-each loops, comparable, random generator)
- Strings (toString() method, split strings, reverse strings, convert string to int and string pool)
- Exceptions (errors, checked and unchecked exceptions)
- Collections (ArrayList and LinkedList, immutable collections)
- Concurrency (threads, in-Memory Cache)
- Databases (JDBC)
- Files (read line by line)
- Serialization (transient keyword)
- JSON (parse)
- Unit and Integration Testing (JUnit, Mockit, AssertJ, testcontainers)
- Interview Questions Mega Pack
You will learn Java frameworks like:
- Spring (core, MVC, security, data-jpa, data-mongo, boot, and cloud)
- Hibernate (mapping, eager and lazy loading, caching)
I’ll prepare articles about building microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Docker containers (Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix, Feign, Kibana).
Learning Java libraries is important as well. We’re going to explain you:
- Apache (commons-lang, io, collections)
- Lombok (immutable objects, toString(), constructors)
- JMS (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Distributed Cache Libraries (Redis, Memcached)
Subscribe us and be sure that you won’t miss anything interesting!